Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Freq response 802-8D on 511B

  1. #21
    Junior Hostboard Member samoore's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2016
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Freq response 802-8D on 511B

    Thanks GM! Those response graphs are nearly identical to what I am seeing from my 802-8Ds. Now I know what I am working with and I can plan accordingly.

    Steve


    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post

  2. #22
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Freq response 802-8D on 511B


    Phil-G's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2013
    Location
    restaurant at the end of the universe
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

    Re: Freq response 802-8D on 511B

    I wonder if the 909s would do better with a lighter diaphragm. they have pascalites now. and they don't sound bad. but I haven't checked them with the RTA.
    Sonic Barbarian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.